Rules for PerplEXIT Puzzle Rooms
- No clue requires force to be solved. Please use critical thinking and not brute force to solve the puzzles. You are responsible for any damages to props or equipment due to rough play.
- Please do not stand or climb on furniture or props. While we encourage you to search the room we will not hide clues out of your reach.
- We ask that you do not take photos or use recording devices during game play with the intention of sharing on social media. You may take pictures in the lobby or specific areas in each puzzle room after your game is completed that may be posted online and shared with friends and family.
- We will be monitoring players during game play via video and audio surveillance for the purpose of safety as well as to provide hints if players request them.
- We ask that you do not discuss specific clues or puzzles with friends or family but rather tell them about your overall experience and allow them the excitement of solving the puzzles themselves.
- Players must be 16 years of age or older. Players who are 14 to 15 may also participate but must be accompanied by an adult and players who are under the age of 14 must be accompanied by two adults. Adults are included in the six player maximum and must be present in the room for the duration of the game. We strongly recommend that teams include only players 10 years of age or older.
- For safety reasons we have provided quick escape methods for each room. Staff members will familiarize you with these prior to entry into the room. You may also signal for assistance via the surveillance camera. Refunds will not be given for players who choose to exit the game early if it is not in fact an emergency.
Finally… We will not allow players into the game rooms if they appear intoxicated or under the influence. There are some great places located around PerplEXIT where you can indulge after you have completed your game. It is our goal that everyone have a safe and enjoyable experience at PerplEXIT.